This page describes how and when we collect, use, and share your information when you use the JSG Securities website ("Website") or communicate with JSG Securities electronically (including via phone).
Collection and use of personal information
The information below may be collected when you use our Website or communicate with us electronically:
1. Name, Account Number, and other account information
2. Website log-in information
3. Contact information, including residence, email address, and telephone numbers
4. Employment information
5. Financial information
6. Log data (may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, device information, or cookie information)
7. Other information that may be used in connection with services provided by JSG Securities.
The information above may be used for the following purposes:
1. To process and document your buy, sell, and other transactions;
2. To facilitate, monitor, and improve the quality of our services and other products, services, and facilities;
3. To create, dissolve, edit or otherwise manage your account with JSG Securities;
4. To disseminate important information on your shareholdings and stock market information;
5. To inform you of new investments products and services; and
6. To comply with legal and regulatory documents.
The information above may be shared with third parties for the following purposes:
1. With our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and service providers - to process, document, and execute your transactions and to improve the delivery of our services to you; and
2. With regulatory agencies - to comply with reporting requirements provided by law.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you and ask for correction of wrong personal information. You also have the right to object to any processing of your personal information that is not allowed by law or authorized by contract.
For more information on our privacy notice or related concerns, please send an email to email@example.com.